Oktogon is your partner for individual project development for electromechanics, software and electronics.
My enthusiasm for electronics aroused in an electronics working group at school. During my studies the first video consoles came up. That interested me and so I came to computers. In that phase of my life I could not afford my own computer and so I built an own computer.
After finishing my studies I worked as software developer and have written software production machines. Later I wanted to work more individual and so I founded Oktogon.
In my opinion work should be fun and bring true additional value. Therefore we search always individual solutions that fit your demands.
You have more questions? Get in contact to me that I can suport you with your issues.
You want to know more about Oktogon?
Here we have listed some cornerstones of our work:
- Founded at the end of 1987 in Ludwigshafen / Rhein.
- The first products were a statistics software and a digital I/O-card for PC.
- In 1989 we moved into a larger office in Mannheim.
- MDP, the modular data processing and controlling system for PC, is introduced with a basiscard and five modules in 1990.
- The first software applications for measurement and machine control have been sold since 1993.
- The SioCon-series is introduced in 1995 as an additional product family. The serial I/O-controller allows the creation of distributed systems.
- 1996 Our first internet homepage is online.
- In 2000 we moved again into a larger office.
- In 2001 the PIO30-Series is presented. It allows decentral organized measurement systems and controlsystems.
- Development of several cards for customers, as well as projects for customers.
- 2016 The homepage is redesigned.
- 2017 the USB devices USBKon are presented.
- In 2022 the homepage got a new design.